Another month down, many features added and more bugs squashed. As we continue towards the alpha you will notice some site updates, this includes:
- Bug tracking system - This will allow us to work with players to handle bugs efficiently.
- Server & Player status - Tracks the population and status of the server.
- Forum Improvements - Please use them!
- Featured video updates - ;)
As for the game itself, newest features and fixes include:
- Combat improvements - Additional spell types
- Classes - We finally added all of the classes to Exaro! Each class has 5 starting abilities.
- UI Bug fixes, mainly chat related.
- Party system. - Invite players to join your party for shared XP, Loot and so on.
- Mail system - Send items and leave messages for other players
- Proper stat calculation - Before it was a big mess, random stats and non-calculated values, this has now been balanced and should represent "some" balance.
- Weapon/Armor updates
What's to come? The list below is what is targeted to be fixed for next month's patch, and "hopefully" a huge step closer to the public release.
- New video - Featuring closed alpha gameplay, groups, combat, quests and possinbly the first dungeon, Shadow Depths.
- Social improvements - Friends lists, Ignore lists, mail improvements.
- Further combat improvements - It's been a huge, challenging job!
- More items, as always - Mainly focused on armor.
- Vast amount of NPCs added ~50 approx.
As always, please use the comment box or forum to join us for a chat, suggestions or feedback!
Created by matt on 01-05-2017